HI,

I know it has been posted in the past, several times, that Sam's Club carried the AG book sets. I just made it there yest. & they had:

AG book sets for $22.48 (Kaya, Kit or Addy avail.)

AG book sets for $26.88 (Samantha or Felicity;7 books including Nellie or Eliz.)

Kit Mystery game w/ bonus Kit At The Zoo book for $13.46

Mystery Puzzles set w/ bonus Mystery book (either Kaya or Molly) for $13.46

Paper doll and art studio combo sets for $13.46 (Molly set or Kit set)

They also had a few AG library books, but the titles & prices escape me.

DD8 was just drooling [img]tongue.gif[/img] She had her $ to either buy the Felicity book set...or continue to save for another doll. She kept it in her pocket. What willpower! I'll be sending dh back to get the Felicity set for her Bday. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Thanks again to the OP of this topic [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

P.S. No SS sets at this store. We are in VA. Maybe they are sold out...or they haven't arrived yet?